Analyst - Human Capital Sourcing at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:244 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Branch Manager - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- In our business the Branch manager needs to be in constant touch with his dealers to monitor the business brokerage / number of customer called / traded / NCA / customer service /other Admin issue / Progress on TPP products / Any other management initiative / recruitment in the branches / Hand holding the team / aligning the team with the Bank/ Product training / Helping-Guiding the team for all the certification needed to sell any other product time to time.
- Apart from that he needs to even be in touch with the local bank team for reference of new accounts. Most of this is time sensitive as it Is linked to the market timings.
1. Hiring and retaining qualified resources in branches, especially those in remote locations.
2. Administrative challenges to ensure that relevant documents for the customers are collected to open accounts. (In remote locations the customers often do not have complete documents as per process and regulation)
3. Retaining of customers in competitive markets.
4. Ensure Compliance while serving the customers.
5. Dynamic market conditions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.