Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:309 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Bank (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Achievement of incremental number and value targets for Liabilities (CA, SA, FD); Assets (Home, Auto & other assets) and Fee Products (MF, LI, GI, Gold & other fee products)
- Prepare and monitor Sales plan for the branch
- Build a healthy asset and liability book.
- Prepare and track product wise - liabilities, assets & fee - AOP for the full financial year.
- Commerce and catchment mapping
- Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
- Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1st of every month followed by weekly and monthly reviews.
- Review all employees in branch quarterly.
- Review productivity of BSMs / BOM- s/ JOs on a weekly basis.
- Review and handhold BOM's & BSMs on a daily basis and Sales Officers (JOs) on a weekly basis.
- Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
- Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
- Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
- Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
- Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
- Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
- Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
- Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch