Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:623 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Branch Manager - Agro Commodity (8-20 yrs)
Branch Manager-Agro Commodity - Burkina Faso-West Africa
- The individual will be responsible for managing commodity procurement business in the region.
- Will be building capability to procure rice/cashew in the country/region and handle all its operations, logistics, accounting, procurement and all other related activites.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the business road map, as well as managing the procurement strategy for the business within the country
- Managing suppliers, warehousing, and depot management
- Developing and implementing business plans for the region, conducting reviews, and briefing the team on organizational goals
- Coordinate with appropriate regulatory bodies for obtaining permissions, and approvals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders involving formal business reviews and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing team members and evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and guidance as needed implementing standard procurement best practices, building strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers, and consulting on procurement best practices for cross-functional project teams.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :
- Graduate and MBA
- 8+ years of experience in rice/cashew procurement in Burkina Faso/IVC/West Africa
- Can understand/ speak French
- Experience in handling end to end procurement activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.