People Ops Lead at Branch International
Views:1787 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:386
Branch International - Capital Markets Lead (5-10 yrs)
Branch Overview :
Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in San Francisco, Lagos, Mumbai and Nairobi, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world's emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch's mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. Most recently, Branch announced its Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms.
You will work closely with the India General Manager, the Finance team and the Group CFO to develop, execute, and manage complex financing strategies.. You will be leading efforts for building and maintaining relationships with investors, leading due diligence, structuring and general deal processes, and strategizing Capital Markets objectives.
- Manage and lead the identification and approach to Private Banks & PSUs, NBFCs, HNIs & other debt investors.
- Build on relationships with existing investors, preparing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding
- Managing credit rating agencies, regulators, consultants, lawyers
- Develop and maintain models to price and analyze various debt financing strategies
- Own all reporting for Branch's existing portfolio to existing investors, covenant tracking for various lenders
- Create pitch decks describing the business, portfolio performance and asset base
- Lead due diligence processes for prospective investors, facilitating their understanding of Branch's business model
- Partner with the Credit team to analyze historical loan portfolios and project out trends
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Marketing, Product, Data Science and Engineering to drive strategy as it relates to Capital Markets
- Treasury Professional with 5-10 years of fundraising experience with an NBFC/Fintech
- Willing to work in a start-up environment - must be hands on, able to operate both as part of a team as well as an individual contributor.
- Must have previous experience in debt fundraising and experience in dealing with alternate sources of financing
- Must be well-versed with the local regulatory framework
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Expert-level financial modeling skills
- Must be able to perform effectively in an international organization spread out across multiple time zones.
- Must know or be willing to quickly learn SQL, Python, R or another statistical tool.
Benefits of Joining :
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Weekly team meals
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law. And we are looking for more than just qualifications, so if you are unsure that you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.