BPTP - AGM - Financial Planning & Investor Relations (10-12 yrs)
Job description for AGM- Financial Planning.
Reporting to: CFO
- 10-12 years of real estate experience in finance, financial modeling, PE deals, Investor relation, Strategy Head
- Experience in specialized functions including valuation, M&A and Risk Assessment
Primary Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Provides organization with financial reporting and analysis
- Develop, interpret and implement financial concepts or techniques related to strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business result.
- Developing and reviewing business plans
- Ensuring end to end execution of various deals with Institutional investors
- Regular updates and meetings with Financial Institutions/ Investors to update plan
- Managing due diligence in preparation for negotiation process: create, restructure detailed financial models
- Facilitating the preparation of the annual budgets
- Developing innovative practices and methodologies to expand / develop business
- Coordinates and approves the monthly financial review package to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year.
- Analyzes financial and operational data
- Analyzes and reports on key drivers of business and company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis.
- Analyzes projections with respect to various operating strategies, shareholder value measures, and other metrics or objectives.
- Delivers presentations to various levels of management about financial planning and analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.