AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:1907 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BPO Operations Leader - International Shipping/Marine Operations (13-26 yrs)
Looking for BPO leaders from Captive or 3rd party, leading large teams catering to Global Shipping/ MArine operations. P&L management and leading a work force of 300+ FTEs is expected. Transformation and Solutioning expertise as critical area expected from the leader.
- The Incumbent will be overall responsible for managing and growing large and multiple delivery centers for the Client.
- Will own the P&L for the customer and will be responsible for managing costs and financials to run the business profitably. Role includes (but not limited to) managing customer, stakeholders, processes, people, performance and overall service delivery.
- Accountable and responsible for setting up, managing, developing and growing the business.
- Responsible for improving the financials of the project, by driving cost optimization projects.
- Responsible for managing large delivery teams across multiple sites
- Ensure team is highly engaged and also motivated to deliver top class performance.
- Mentor and drive performance improvements.
- Must get involved in crucial conversation with Customers, internal stake holders and manage conflict Strong stakeholder management and convincing skills.
- Proficient in problem solving tools and lean methodology, to ensure continuous improvement mind-set and run multiple improvement projects, simplification of processes, automations and work force optimizations.