Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:5243 Applications:1051 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
BOX8 - Lead - Learning & Development (1-4 yrs)
Do you enjoy breaking down complex processes into learning modules? Are you ready to create a large-scale impact @ a fast-growing startup? Its a match!
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market is largely unorganised with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos. We are disrupting a traditional industry that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
Here we are:
The only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specialising in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals everyday putting both brands together.
With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 2020.
We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
What will you do ?
- Lead a team engaged in L&D at various levels/functions in the organization
- Monitor in a structured, rigorous and data-driven way, the development needs of our audience and develop programs with defined learning objectives and outcomes.
- Own the Learning and Development framework - Creation, documentation, execution and measurement structures.
- Work with Operations team / Cross-functional teams and function heads on designing and implementing the Learning Path for new processes.
- Continuously upgrade training effectiveness by deploying appropriate effectiveness measuring tools.
- Conduct interventions/ roll out integrated initiatives using multiple training techniques
What are we looking for ?
- Exceptional skills at problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Good communication skills with an interest to assist people in their learning and development needs
- Experience in e-learning course design is desirable.
- Highly developed people management skills. You need to coordinate with stakeholders & teams outside & within the company.
- Strong presentation skills & Excellent process manager with attention to detail.
We are looking for graduates from Tier 1/2 B-schools with 1+ years of experience in the learning & development or other allied functions.
- Team Handling experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup is preferred
We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
There are also other perks including competent young peers, employee discounts, and of course - free food-tasting sessions.
You will directly be reporting to the team head and actively engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & those who want to take charge.
If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.