Core Team Member at BOX8
Views:1768 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
BOX8 - Lead - Learning & Development (1-4 yrs)
Do you enjoy breaking down complex processes into learning modules? Are you ready to create a large-scale impact @ a fast-growing startup? Its a match!
Who are we?
The Indian Food service market is largely unorganised with a few traditional global QSRs like McDonalds & Dominos. We are disrupting a traditional industry that remains unaltered even in this age of Tech-first companies swooping over the world of business.
Here we are:
The only full-stack, home-grown, tech first QSR specialising in delivering Desi food at BOX8 & Pizzas at MOJO Pizza. We have been serving over 60,000 meals everyday putting both brands together.
With 200+ stores in 4 cities (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Gurgaon), we are to expand to 500+ stores in 2020.
We have grown aggressively (10X) in a tough to operate industry (and we are profitable!!!).
What will you do ?
- Lead a team engaged in L&D at various levels/functions in the organization
- Monitor in a structured, rigorous and data-driven way, the development needs of our audience and develop programs with defined learning objectives and outcomes.
- Own the Learning and Development framework - Creation, documentation, execution and measurement structures.
- Work with Operations team / Cross-functional teams and function heads on designing and implementing the Learning Path for new processes.
- Continuously upgrade training effectiveness by deploying appropriate effectiveness measuring tools.
- Conduct interventions/ roll out integrated initiatives using multiple training techniques
What are we looking for ?
- Exceptional skills at problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Good communication skills with an interest to assist people in their learning and development needs
- Experience in e-learning course design is desirable.
- Highly developed people management skills. You need to coordinate with stakeholders & teams outside & within the company.
- Strong presentation skills & Excellent process manager with attention to detail.
We are looking for graduates from Tier 1/2 B-schools with 1+ years of experience in the learning & development or other allied functions.
- Team Handling experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup is preferred
We believe with great work, comes generous compensation!
Salaries at par with industry standards with a high-growth work environment beyond industry standards.
There are also other perks including competent young peers, employee discounts, and of course - free food-tasting sessions.
You will directly be reporting to the team head and actively engaging with founders. We are looking for activated individuals & those who want to take charge.
If you think you are a fit & more for the above role. If you want to be doing something meaningful that can put a real dent on the universe. Apply today!