Bounce - Director/Lead Product Manager - Data Products (5-8 yrs)
DIRECTOR/LEAD PRODUCT MANAGER - DATA PRODUCTS
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE :
Product Management at Bounce is all about making an impact - we- re responsible for solving the right problems at the right time in the right manner! Product Managers here work across a wide array of problems in Consumer, Keyless IOT, Supply/Operations and Data Products teams. We drive both strategy and execution in collaboration with engineers, designers, operations, supply chain and marketing.
Our Data Products team works on areas like demand forecasting, IoT sensor monitoring & bike reliability, location intelligence, behavioural analytics, data & experimentation platform and BI tooling.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Data Products team. As the Product Owner for these areas, you will be expected to lead the team all the way from problem discovery to creating tangible business impact.
- Be the Product Owner for areas like demand forecasting, IoT sensor monitoring & bike reliability, location intelligence and behavioural analytics
- Responsible for the data platform: instrumentation, ingestion, processing, reporting and self-serve through BI tools
- Develop product vision, strategy and roadmap for the above areas
- Work closely with Data Scientists to achieve OKRs for the above areas
- Manage a team of 3-5 PMs/analysts
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality; then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in engineering, product, operations and supply chain teams
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience building high-impact data products at scale (>1M MAUs)
- Fluency in key data science concepts and models. Experience in prototyping, launching, scaling and optimising data products for recommendations, prediction, personalisation, classification, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity: deep dives through user research and analytics, business acumen, strong problem-solving skills
- Product Owner- mindset: managing competing priorities, influencing stakeholders, identifying opportunities, driving outcomes
- Ability to communicate and present with clarity and conviction
- Bonus: degree in statistics, mathematics, physics or economics
What is Bounce and what does Bounce do?
Rohan is an MBBS student who cannot afford an auto or cab and walks many kms to get to his college from his home. Bounce helps him with access to personal and affordable mobility - he now reaches college comfortably in a shorter time.
Sujatha is a mom who cannot afford an auto or a 2 wheeler to pick up her children from school. Bounce provides her with the affordable mobility she needs when she needs it. There are millions of Rohans and Sujathas in this world who don- t have access to mobility - Work with us to provide mobility to the world.
Urban mobility is riddled with challenges at the moment - low first mile and low last mile connectivity, pollution, massive dependence on slow-growing public transport and road congestion. We at Bounce see this as an opportunity - urban mobility is ripe for disruption. These are incredibly challenging problems that we have the opportunity to solve. Through our breakthrough dockless technology, we are redefining urban commute and shaping consumer behaviour.
Our Mission :
Mobility for all We believe that mobility is a fundamental right and want to provide mobility to every individual. Today, only 18% of India has access to mobility - we want to change that positively. It's an incredibly challenging mission that we have set for ourselves to provide access to mobility to 1 billion Indians and we have just started to scratch the surface! We strongly believe that everyone needs access to affordable, smarter and faster mobility to live their best lives - we want to give more control and more time to our users to do the things they love! To that end, we also empower cities by making them less congested, more tech-powered and with a smaller carbon footprint. There are tonnes to do- expand to new regions, identify and solve operational challenges and scale to 100x. Join us on this ride - we guarantee you- ll be doing things you love! What we stand for: We consider ourselves different in our approach to work and the culture of innovation and contribution is encouraged right from the founders, trickling down to every employee in the company. We aren't mere tech geeks and operations hustlers, but thinkers and problem solvers first.
HR - Talent Acquisition