HR at The Boston Consulting Group
Views:875 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Boston Consulting Group - Lead - Technology - Design Studios (8-12 yrs)
- As a Technology Lead in the Design Studios team, you will merge technology with design to create meaningful experiences. As a thought leader you will lead, guide, mentor, and motivate a team of developers in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You will work with our consultant teams, leading and overseeing technology projects end to end by executing complex and ambiguous briefs with minimal direction, translating business language and processes into creative ideas, concepts, and engaging stories to achieve their vision and leverage storytelling in compliance with BCG standards.
- You'll lead and develop briefs that capture the business challenge, set timelines, ensure that all deadlines are met, and communicate with clients, and you'll conceptualize and ideate solutions, support all design decisions with creative, strategic, and/or business reasoning, and present concepts and discuss ideas with internal clients. Leading and coordinating multiple technology projects at a time, you'll drive their execution, ensuring that clients are satisfied with the quality of the final result.
- You will provide leadership and inculcate innovative thinking to the technology team and establish rich and engaging partnerships with BCG consultant teams.
- As a Technology Lead, you will guide Developers in the team from Associate to Senior level, providing guidance, direction, training, and support throughout their career development.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- You're self-motivated, result-focused, problem solver and Team Leader.
- You have thorough understanding of the Digital tools and technology and the various digital interactive possibilities, be it online, interactive, experiential, social or virtual.
- You bring Experience in building robust design solutions in Metaverse alongside a detailed understanding towards the same
- You have a good grasp of Digital user journeys, interactive experience, GUI, Gestural and Voice led platforms, multi-modal interactions, interactive screens, devices, gadgets, the technology behind it and their user interface and user experiences (UI/UX).
- You're well versed with various relevant tools, technologies and software. Has relevant working knowledge of front end as well as back-end development process of key communication technologies.
- You're good at leading a team of people with diverse talents in the digital development, coding and technology space.
- You're hands-on in work and take the lead in development, execution and implementation of projects in the Design Studio.
- You can hold brainstorming sessions, project kick-off meetings, and client/ stakeholder interactions.
- You can oversee multiple complex creative projects from inception to completion.
- You provide leadership and inculcate innovative thinking into the project teams
- You define and maintain high quality deliverable and other service levels across teams
- You establish rich and engaging partnerships with BCG Consulting teams
- You bring experience of managing internal and external resources and the overall vertical
- You have hands-on knowledge and experience in 3D platforms across design development and application
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- You have a Bachelors/ Master's Degree and have 6+ years of progressive experience in a design/development and technology centred environment or with a product company, with significant focus in Digital, and interactive technology.
- You have experience in XR(AR&VR)/360 content/Unity/3Dmodelling/animation/Gaming/Photoshop/AI/After Effects
- You have a good grasp of other emerging tools to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences
- You understand UX and CX will be an added advantage.
- You have working knowledge of FCP/Premiere will be an added advantage.
- You bring prior experience with Metaverse.
- You must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- You can interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business; in keeping with BCG's values and culture.
- You have experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
- You can understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple cultures
- You have a strong proven capability & track record in leading product solutions, digital campaigns and strong knowledge in latest trends.
- You can relate to people and effectively communicate under stressful circumstances.
- You've gained strong experience working in a collaborative design environment; work experience in global teams is a plus.
- You have robust B2B experience, deep knowledge of business language, and proven client-facing experience, with persuasive and dynamic presentation skills.
- You've built a strong portfolio of work samples that demonstrate ability to translate ideas into workable solution.
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
BCG's marketing team drives the firm's reputation as a thought leader. We work to strengthen and protect BCG's brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
We are Design Studios, an in-house creative agency comprised of cutting-edge professionals creating premium designs. We are a global, multidisciplinary team of design strategists, creative leaders, and digital experts. We craft powerful design stories for BCG to deliver inspiring solutions to our clients' challenges. As part of BCG, Design Studios partners with consultants and clients to shape our brand by elevating our work through the power of design. We offer guidance and orientation through a strategic and audience-centric approach, and apply design, technology, and media solutions to take BCG's achievements to the next level.
As bold design leaders, we are fresh, punchy, and playful, while committed to delivering premium business excellence. We recognize how to transform complex ideas into compelling visual experiences, and how to activate new commercial opportunities at the intersection of business and design. We value innovation, co-creation, inspiration, and the business impact that design achieves. We believe in the art of the possible and in applying creative solutions to business challenges. We believe we can advance the world by conquering its complexity through a universal human language - design.
#Strong AR/VR/XR Metaverse experience is required