HR at Boring Brands Private Limited
Views:3247 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
BoringBrands - Account Director - Public Relations (8-10 yrs)
Started in 2009, BoringBrands is a new age company that focuses on changing consumer behavior towards brands. With services including Public Relations, Social Media and Digital Advertising, we work with brands looking for business growth. Our in-house developed tech products allow us to help businesses track their PR performances and manage chaos. With our head office in Gurgaon, we have worked with over 250 brands across 10 countries and have done over 500+ campaigns. We have some of the most prestigious companies on our roster including Urban Clap, Bertelsmann India Investments (BII), SAIF Partners, Ezetap, and Info Edge (which operates Naukri, 99acres, and Jeevansathi). Our Headquarters is in Gurugram, India.
The key KRA would be:
- Work with the new business development team to help win new brands and provide support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline
- Comprehend the client's needs to ensure strategy and plans in alignment to business objectives. Now, this is important as you would need to understand the industry and behave like TRUE Knowledge experts.
- Achieving exceptional delight for current clients and ensuring a consistency of service in line with BoringBrands standards
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Guide the team to understand the need of the hour and also the strategy to achieve the desired results
- Lead and manage PR team and account managers, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Work with the digital team to ensure PESO is implemented in the PR led campaigns and businesses as well
- Offering crisis management and counsel to clients and extending networking opportunities
- Overseeing resource allocation, understanding the need of new talent, building the needed world class team as per the business needs and BoringBrands culture
- Overseeing the being a true representative of BoringBrands culture and instill in the needed value by being a perfect example
- Reporting into the board and providing high level data analysis
- Employ metrics and processes to help the team perform to its full potential and the company to achieve its ambitious vision
Apply if you are:
- 8-10 years of experience in PR and have worked with a reputed PR agency
- Post/ Graduate in Communications/ Economics/ Commerce/ Mass media
- A heartfelt prejudice to - Aise hi hota hai - with a streak of a rebel inside you
- Have proven results in campaigns executed by yourself or your team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.