Talent Acquisition Specialist at BookMyShow
Views:72 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
BookMyShow - Senior Role - Product Design (5-7 yrs)
Senior Product Design
What you should bring to the table:
- Relevant years of product design experience in product companies.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A process-driven approach to creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or other visual design tools. Motion design will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
What the work looks like:
- Research, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Sharpening the design solution by sharing ideas early for feedback, being open to testing and making iterations.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Document the process.
- Rinse and repeat.
What you'll get:
- A real taste of a platform with millions of active users where each design solution has to be experimented with and whetted.
- Working with industry-leaders across responsibilities.
- An opportunity to work on a variety of projects, ranging from B2B and B2C.
- An exciting and supporting team structure that promotes sharp, analytical processes.
To get a jumpstart, please see below:
- Be an initiator, not a follower.
- Take complete ownership of the project.
- Focus both on the process and the outcome.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.