Talent Acquisition Specialist at BookMyShow
Views:699 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
BookMyShow - Manager - Brand Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Your Profile :
- Developing strategies to promote the entirety of the brand and build brand's value
- Custodian of the brand and all its assets, taking complete ownership of strengthening consistency in brand communications - internal & external.
- Communication strategy, understanding of consumer intelligence and implementation campaigns.
- Ensure consistency across all designs, as per brand guidelines and make sure the same is maintained across all mediums
- Lead & manage internal & external design teams, to ensure all creative communication and collaterals are as per design/visual guidelines - created either internally or externally
- Preparation of an accurate brief document for all tactical & strategic activities, and ensuring end-to-end timely delivery for all campaigns
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints - physical & digital
- Strategize with cross-functional teams on business objectives, and needs, to arrive at an overall campaign direction, and further execute with agency partners on the same.
- Track consumer & market insights across all consumer offerings / functions, by conducting regular qualitative and quantitative research sessions, and further share insights with relevant business/marketing teams, to finally have defined action points for each.
Your Checklist :
- Thorough understanding of brand communication/strategy & have experience handling a team of designers & writers, brand managers and social media managers
- First hand knowledge and strong social media competencies. Demonstrated experience of using social media marketing for brand building in current / previous assignments
- Experience in Integrated Marketing Communication & Influencer marketing (e.g. campaign planning, media planning with external agencies)
- Needs to be extremely passionate about all things brand, and have a clear inclination towards building and developing a brand.
- Should be a self starter, and have essential agency management skills & can bring new & innovative ideas to the table
- Cross functional stakeholder management