Talent Acquisition Specialist at BookMyShow
Views:816 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
BookMyShow - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Define and communicate your product's vision, execution, goals and own the results.
- Plan out the product strategy define and measure key metrics to track product health and the performance of your space.
- Benchmark with the competition and the market.
- Groom the product pipeline.
- Plan and coordinate with UX and design team, technology and business stakeholders for driving key outcomes.
- Work with PMs to help them lead their individual scopes.
- Should have experience as a PM for at least 4 years.
- Must be customer obsessed; you should constantly be on the lookout to find pain points and solve them ground up.
- Should be able to build structure out of ambiguity.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Have great communications skills; you should be able to crisply communicate a challenge to any stakeholder and derive a closure.
- Be an owner; you will be responsible for driving key outcomes through technology and your incessant drive to make things right will define the success of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.