Founder at Bombinate
Views:884 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bombinate - Head - Complaints Operations (5-15 yrs)
About the company:
- Koo is India's micro-blogging platform in Indian vernacular languages. People can express themselves in their mother tongue using text, audio or video. Users can follow others and hear their thoughts and opinions. Koo started in Apr 2020 and is in multiple Indian languages today.
- Koo is the winner of the Aatmanirbhar App Challenge conducted by Indian Government
- Just 10% of India knows and prefers English. The rest 90% speak an Indian vernacular language. Koo gives a voice to such people. Koo has the most diverse set of contributors on its platform. People from 1000+ professions speak their mind and connect with people in their mother tongue. We also have VIPs like Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, Deputy Chief Ministers, Commissioner of Police, Actors, Actresses, Singers, Lyricists, Fraternity from the film industry, Journalists, Editors and 1000+ notable faces from society.
- Koo will be a platform that will have 100 mn+ users within a few years and will be one of the most powerful people network in India. You have the opportunity to be a part of a very large movement that can give voice to the real India.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for Head of Complaints Operations to join Koo. The candidate will be leading, driving and optimising complaint handling excellence and customer care for us.
What you will be doing:
- Driving development of the complaints handling function in a rapidly growing company across multiple products;
- Building and structuring the team to work on a large scale;
- Developing the capability of your team to deliver sustainable operational excellence, continuous improvement and effective management and deployment of people;
- Defining and owning management performance indicators to maintain high standards of customer service;
- Utilizing data-driven approach to drive improvements in the complaints handling process to improve customer outcomes;
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support the continuous improvement of the complaint handling activity;
- Supporting the development of future complaint handling and customer care operating models.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5-15 yrs of Experience in complaint handling or customer service function in a large tech company, preferably one dealing with User generated content
- Extensive understanding of the regulatory environment for complaint handling and customer care, including working knowledge of key regulators, financial services legislation and regulations
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing a highly effective operation
- Technical background with a robust and independent mindset, ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills