AVP - HR at BOB financial Solutions Ltd.
Views:810 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
BoB Financial Solutions - Vice President/AVP - Credit Policy (7-20 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
This position is responsible for managing the day to day functioning of the department.
The Role and responsibilities of this position include:
- Define Risk Appetite and document Board level lending policies.
- Develop Lending Programs to support new product launches drive acquisitions, authorization, line management, collections, and fraud risk management strategies.
- Innovative thinking digital, alternate straight through processing, Notouch/one-touch.
- Work closely with Product and Sales to drive Business initiatives and Partnerships.
- Document and monitor Credit Delegation and Deviation Matrices.
- Stay abreast of Regulatory requirements /changes; ensure policies are in compliance with regulations.
- Develop a robust RCSA and QC function to ensure policy compliance and minimize operational risk.
- Interface internal and external Audit; ensure satisfactory audit results.
- Implement robust Competition and Industry benchmarking / market intelligence gathering to ensure policies and practices are aligned with the market; identify opportunities to be the market leader in the company's chosen businesses.
- Work closely with Credit Operations - Underwriting, Collections, Authorizations & Fraud; ensure alignment in intent and execution; calibrate policies based on ground level feedback.
- Work closely with the Analytics team to develop and sign-off on loss forecast, IFRS, Stress test.
- Lead Monthly, Quarterly Risk Reviews with key stakeholders to review Portfolio.
- Deliver on agreed on Annual Business and Credit goals, risk appetite metrics.
- Build a strong Policy team; develop talent.
- Independently engage with key stakeholders to develop and influence business goals and strategies.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
1. Fluency with VisionPlus / TSYS, Falcon, Card Systems.
2. Experience with and exposure to Automation, Innovation, Digitization.
3. Experience with PL/BL policy will be an additional asset.