boAt - Senior Manager - Secretarial (7-10 yrs)
1. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines for LISTED entities
2. Compliances under provision of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, FEMA and other statutory laws applicable to the business.
3. Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
4. Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
5. Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
6. Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
7. Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
8. Experience in dealing with cross border group entities would be an added advantage.
1. Candidate MUST
a. be a qualified Company Secretary with 7-8 years of experience (excluding articleship/internship)
b. possess experience of working in listed companies (preferably been a part of a company's IPO journey)
c. assertive enough to put his/her point across
2. Strong networking and interpersonal skills especially with SEBI, stock exchanges, ROCs
3. High quality research and implementation skills
4. Proficient in both verbal and written communication
5. Ability to manage times of high workload successfully; works effectively under time pressure and meets timelines.
6. Ability to deal with audit firms and other statutory entities
An Indian consumer electronics startup, we are one of the fastest growing startups. In just 5 years, we've revolutionized the way you listen to music & transformed the way you track your fitness goals.
In addition to solidifying our position in the Indian market as the No. 1 player, boAt has also emerged as the fifth largest wearable brand globally.
We're super passionate about the impact that we are making in people's lives. We are looking for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.