Group CHRO at BNB Groupe
Views:828 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
BNB Groupe - Head - Procurement Operations - Lykis (15-20 yrs)
Lykis - is a FMCG product exporter.
Strategic Planning & Operations
- Work with cross functional business units to lead centralized direct and indirect sourcing and procurement efforts. This will include working with the internal stakeholders from initial need identification to final goods or service delivery to meet other stakeholder needs. The process starts with demand management (via stakeholder management) which then drives supply analysis/strategy, supplier identification, sourcing execution (i.e., 'tendering' in case required), contract negotiation, delivery planning and monitoring, purchase execution, and then ongoing performance management and improvement.
- Ability to 'sell' Procurement's value and to run Procurement as a service business like any other well-run professional services business by implementing strong practices around cost optimization and contract negotiation.
- Develop key vendors & focus on achieving higher cost efficiency from the existing key vendors by ensuring right product mix pricing & availability of goods across India, Africa, China, India, Far East and Europe primarily.
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate any probable legal risk.
- Forecast procurement plan and implement a comprehensive procurement strategy in Domestic & Export market & create a budget to meet targets and thus drive bottom line improvements with strategic sourcing.
- Identify demands and product pricing through market research, competitor information and analysis of potential customers and vendors.
- Achieve growth (in terms of revenue) vis-a-vis targets by executing the procurement plan/Annual Operating Plan (AOP) as per mutual agreement of the Board of Directors
- Leverage potential of hedging/investing in futures for bulk and multiple SKU procurement.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of accuracy and consistency in forecasting & planning for AOP.
- Ensure expansion & development of new vendor base by networking with prospective vendors, supply chain partners and relationship management.
- Build a strong position for the organization in its geography for operational excellence in service and procurement.
- Assist the Sales Teams in developing and leading in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities in the domestic and international markets by providing insights and tying up of operations.
- Facilitate initiation, coordination and conclusion of tendering/contracting process (if any) to successfully acquire tenders/contracts whenever the organization plans to initiate that process.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with potential and current vendors and also prospective network for prospective business expansion opportunities.
- Engage in regular Customer Satisfaction Surveys & work upon the feedback received in terms of pricing, sales, strategy & customer treatment.
- Ensure accurate time bound redressal of Group Company/Customer complaint redressal & pre & post shipment queries.
Operations & MIS
- Ensure review of SOPs of operations, logistics, procurement, warehouse, export & QC and implementation as and when required.
- Ensure standardizing the procurement process, adherence & reporting of the team on the process, highlighting deviations and taking corrective actions.
- Work with key executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs to align with the AOP.
- Drive procurement through guiding and supporting the team in achieving their assigned targets and taking necessary actions whenever required to fulfil Group Company's' purchase requirements. Set challenging and realistic goals for operational growth, performance and profitability.
- Identify emergency requirements of various products/materials and arrange supplies for the same. Maintain routine running inventory and Buffer Stock to ensure operational guidelines are met.
- Streamline MIS templates to facilitate real time prompt decision making culture-train the teams on the same.
- Take overall responsibility of monitoring and leading support functions like Admin, Accounts and Internal Audit Teams to facilitate smooth function of the main procurement business.
- Select, evaluate and screen preferred suppliers on consumable items. Review and negotiate supplier terms, pricing and deliverables and evaluate suppliers on their deliverables.
- Establish prompt and efficient reciprocal links between the Accounts & Procurement Teams regarding payment to suppliers and ensure that swift copies are shared with the suppliers on prompt and timely basis-endeavor to gradually do away with the 'Follow-Up' culture.
- Build an efficient Logistics Team that compliments the Service Excellence facet of the organisation. Real time info should be available to the customer at all times.
- Ensure that claims and Sales reports are shared with the Suppliers well in time.
Leadership & Team Development
- Ensure self & team's alignment to organizational goals, policies and support to other departments - Monitor, equip the team to monitor themselves & engage in constant performance discussion to identify gaps and improve performance (as per Lykis's PMS cycle).
- Responsible for creating a culture of good performance by attracting and retaining competent staff in the function and maintain healthy relationship with employees.
- Create a succession plan in order to build strong second line leadership & leadership competencies.
- Develop oneself and team through organizational initiatives like coaching, training, continuous feedback session, etc.