Senior Manager - HR at Blusapphire Cyber Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:83 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Blusapphire - Presales Consultant (8-12 yrs)
- Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes Understand Client IT/ Security infrastructure & business requirement & execute strategic selling & solution presentation.
- Engage & lead product demonstrations & product proof of concept
- Building Business solution proposal/ Sow
- Training customers on how to use our products and support knowledge base management
- Responsible to train, manage and update Enterprise Channel Partner Pre-Sale Consultant or Engineer on the product/ technology knowledge.
- Work closely with Product teams & engage in research to obtain latest insights around product & cybersecurity expertise.
- Write raw content around product competition & build whitepapers.
- Develop and nurture leads while maintaining close follow-ups as required for closure
- Coordinate with sales team for lead engagement and meetings
- Creating status reports for the management and other stakeholders
- Represent the company at various trade shows, events, and demonstrations
- Gather technical and user feedback from clients and partners regarding the product
- Sound knowledge on Information security + networking fundamentals
- Basic Security Logging knowledge associated with Windows, UNIX, Firewalls, Email security, Cloud Etc.
- Knowledge of SIEM, EDR & NTA will be a bonus.
- Should have excellent documentation skills in English with a strong eye for details
- Bachelor of Technology or Equivalent.
- Should be soft spoken with good interpersonal and presentation skills along with excellent client relationship management skills
- Should possess prior pre-sales experience; Experience in field-sales in a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal); Hindi (Verbal) is added advantage.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, independent execution capability and a zeal for meeting sales goal