HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:915 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
bluCognition - Senior Manager/Manager - Collection Analytics (5-9 yrs)
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey.
The Role is with Zip Co.
Our client Zip.Co for whom we are hiring extensively - Zip Co, a major global player in the consumer - buy now pay later segment with HQ in Sydney, Australia. The group has presence in multiple countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada and is increasingly expanding into newer markets.
The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange as Zip Co, with a market capitalization of $5Bn. With a customer base of 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, the company generates in excess of $5Bn in annual payments globally. Zip Co. entered the US market in 2020 through acquisition of QuadPay
What will your day look like? :
- Identify and deliver analysis to influence operational and product strategy for loan repayment in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leverage internal and external data, to build collection strategies ensure high rate of collection.
- Managing team within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- We are looking for a People leader - who doesn't hesitate to roll up his sleeve and code.
- Monitor repayment metrics, such as collections and recoveries performance and delinquency rates, auto pay, etc, and actively influence vendor strategies to maximize repayment at optimal cost.
- Manage performance and efficiency across the customer lifecycle focused on repayment.
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with Product and Risk teams to drive operational strategies across collections and recoveries space.
- Identify third parties, data solutions, and other innovative ways to evolve the repayment experience.
- Utilize both industry and internal trends to proactively assess and recommend both short term and long-term repayment and collections strategies.
To help us level up, you will ideally have :
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years' experience in analysing data and using database query language (e.g. SQL) analysis and programming and developer tools such as Python, R, databricks analytics.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills. Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep team members informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities.