HR Manager at Blucognition
Views:1649 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
bluCognition - Manager - Analytics - QuadPay (5-8 yrs)
Position: Manager Analytics (IC)
- You will be leading a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions across business functions including marketing, product, customer experience, etc. for the clients consumer lending portfolio in the US
- You will be part of the team which partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to grow business KPIs like acquisition, customer engagement & retention, campaign optimization, personalized offering, etc.
- We are looking for candidates with hands on experience in business analytics using tools like SQL, R, Python, Pyspark, Hive, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Understand underlying business requirements and formulate, design and execute analytical solutions to support the same.
2. Lead multiple high impact projects simultaneously, plan and prioritize tasks, guide and delegate tasks amongst junior team members and assimilate results to build holistic analytical solutions for the business teams.
3. Communicate complex analytical approaches and solutions across various teams.
4. Leverage different traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to design and develop impactful strategies to drive business goals for marketing/product/customer/collections.
5. Analyse large amounts of data and build solutions based on insights captured from data.
6. Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action.
7. Align closely with the clients business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies
1. Minimum 5-year hands on experience in business analytics
2. Ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought and strong problem-solving skills.
3. Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data. Good SQL skill is mandatory. Working knowledge of Python is desirable
4. Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience.
6. Prior project management experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
7. Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) exposure is preferred, but not mandatory.
8. Understanding of the US financial market is desirable, but not essential
Qualifications & Skills
1. Masters or Bachelors in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
2. Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, R or Python is a must