HR Manager at Blucognition
Views:1220 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
bluCognition - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Data Science QuadPay (2-4 yrs)
bluCognition - Analyst/Sr Analyst - Data Science QuadPay
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead building of advanced Data Science/Machine Learning models to create significant business impact.
- Responsible for developing all aspects of data mining, predictive analytic, solution development.
- In depth knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms for NLP, Forecasting, Prediction and Analytics
- Strong understanding in areas of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML, Deep Learning, RL and optimization
- Build strong understanding of traditional statistical analysis, Bayesian modeling, traditional ML and optimization through self-study, project exposure and guidance of senior team members.
- Maintain robust documentation including all steps of model objective, development, algorithm, validation, implementation, etc.
- Rich experience in at least one production ready deployment of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus.
- Degree in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Minimum 2 -year experience (BFSI sector preferred)
- Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data.
- Good SQL skill is mandatory. Working knowledge of Python is desirable.
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Experience in working with the credit bureau data