HR at Blucognition Private Limited
Views:536 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
bluCognition - Analyst - Fraud Review (0-2 yrs)
Fraud Review Analyst
bluCognition is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
We build all our solutions while leveraging the latest technology stack in AI, ML and NLP combined with decades of experience in risk management at some of the largest financial services firms in the world. Our clients are some of the biggest and the most progressive names in the financial services industry.
We are entering a significant growth phase and are looking for individuals with entrepreneurial mindset who wants us to join in this exciting journey. https://analyticsindiamag.com/blucognition-a-new-force-in-analytics-data-science/
Job Description for Fraud Investigator:
- You will work as fraud investigator on the merchant acquiring portfolio of a US based client who is an industry leader
- You will be undertaking KYC/KYB, and AML checks, collecting and analysing the client documents.
- Monitor transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and potential fraudulent customers
- Determine existing fraud trends by analysing account behaviour and transaction patterns.
- Identify system and process improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Skills & Experience Required:
- Freshers can apply.
- 1+ year experience in fraud investigation or KYC/AML Process is preferrable.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelors/PG Degree in any field.
- Good communication skills, with proficiency in English and to be able to communicate with the US based client directly