People Champion at Blow Horn
Views:60 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
BlowHorn - Senior People Champion Executive (4-6 yrs)
You are emotionally mature, execution focused, highly analytical, a team player, and are only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. You strive to bring together the best folks and help build a high performing team to fulfil our mission of making Blowhorn Earth's best logistics company. You play a pivotal role in laying the foundation of our rapid growth and find and nurture great talent and make an indelible mark on a fast-growing startup. You will own the entire Talent Acquisition process from finding great talent, owning the interview process and coordinating all meetings to identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency of our hiring processes and improve our employer brand and candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Help recruit great talent through networking and active candidate sourcing
- 80% of work will be aligned to recruitment of mid and senior level roles(non-technical roles). Support the junior executives in associate level hiring
- Manage all channels for job listings (LinkedIn,Naukri,Indeed, etc.)
- Work with the executive team to schedule interviews and manage feedback.
- Overall responsible for the recruitment, induction and onboarding of high performing team.
- Manage new employee on- boarding; create and maintain onboarding materials such as induction decks and employee handbooks
- Ensure HRMS access to all new employees
- Check-in frequently with new hires over a period of three months by leading the Buddy Program
- Lead the other aspects of the employee life cycle until the exit of an employee such as employee benefits, Rewards and Recognition, employee engagement, new HR initiatives and exit interview feedback.
- Support the People Champion Manager in leading any projects/new initiatives as a part of the scaling up process
What we are looking for :
- Graduation/PG Degree from a reputed college
- Experience of 4-6 years in a start-up or mid sized Organisation
- Candidates who have handled entire life cycle of an employee and managed non-technical mid-senior hiring
- Proactive, independent and analytical candidates who can work in a fast paced environment