Consultant at Blow Trumpet
Views:3765 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Blow Trumpet - Officer/Manager - Compliance (4-8 yrs)
- As a Compliances Officer, you'll be a responsible and accountable member of the legal functions team at Blow Trumpet. You'll be monitoring statutory, ethical and social responsibility across all functions in a fast-changing, innovative and creative business environment.
- Responsible to look after all regulatory approvals with regard to products and services, before and after release, or publication or other processes as part of the business.
- Developing corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the firm's matters.
- Developing internal audit and corporate compliance programs.
- Delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large.
- Advising the management on a variety of issues.
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.