Blingg - Senior Manager - Human Resources/Talent Acquisition (5-8 yrs)
We are building the next generation commerce and community platform where brands and working professionals come together under one roof for all their needs (long story short).
For a team of outliers and innovators to function at their best, we need you to bring in the best. An expert in human resource management who can bring people together to not just help build the firm but also the culture along the way.
Our hunt is for someone who has done this before, worked with a high functional workforce with the knowledge and experience in tech start-ups/companies. You will have your hands full from day zero, so thinking outside the box and a special eye for talent spotting must be your strong suit.
Bottom line, we look for independence, self-motivation, perseverance, innovation, creativity, and very strong people skills. So hop on board and make Blingg a whole lot better!
The Job :
- To manage and build a strong team that links up to our business strategies
- To build talent acquisition models and sourcing strategies that serve the company's resource needs adequately.
- To create and structure policies for the workforce with periodic feedbacks and improvements
- To lead initiatives that helps create a world class team and set a work culture driven by purpose, performance and fun
- Develop, implement and maintain performance management, organizational structure, payroll management and everything else (all in all, a day's job)
The Skills Required :
- Strong people, communication and negotiation skills to handle both internal and external relationships
- Excellent research and mapping skills to evaluate resources through the whole hiring process
- Strong leadership values, goal orientation and ability to drive the team while being comfortable about working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Be Highly motivated, self-driven, open to new learnings and experiences
- A fast-learner when it comes to adjusting to the requirements of the startup industry and great at teamwork
- 5+ years of experience in HR Management with Min. 3 years of experience in Tech/Startups (An MBA in HR is expected)
CTC : 12LPA