Senior Manager - HR at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:1250 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Blend Financial Services - Senior Manager/AVP - Sustainable & Impact Division (6-15 yrs)
We are urgently looking out for prospects to join our Sustainable & Impact Division.
About Blend Financial Services Limited
Blend Financial Services Ltd. (BLEND) is a Global Management and Financial Consulting organization providing services to Corporate, Financial Institutions, Banks, Sovereign Enterprises etc in the areas of Trade Finance, Management Advisory and Strategic advisory with an emphasis on End to end solutions.
Will be responsible for originating new clients (with presence across the OECD defined developing countries list) with a purpose to raise debt financing (and in some cases equity financing) with a specific focus on developmental and social impact through such investment. This will include:
- Calls (and meetings as applicable) with CXO level people and Finance/Treasury teams of clients to understand their business profile & funding requirements.
- Preparing proposals (including financial analysis) internally for assessment of the Execution team on the feasibility of the client projects.
- Closing Mandates with the clients, negotiation on commercials and subsequently maintaining relationships with them as SPOC.
- Advise client on preparing themselves for developmental and sustainable impact requirements of DFIs and other impact investors and continuously guide the client through entire life cycle of our relationship with the client.
- Continuous monitoring of business relationships so that funding mandate is being executed as mutually agreed upon.
- Coordination with various Execution teams in Blend to get the financing requirements of the client fulfilled in given timelines for Sustainable financing.
Lender Relationship & Execution :
- Will be responsible for advance financial solutions (debt/equity financing) by understanding the requirements of the client, and the applicable financial and other aspects including sustainable goals/developmental aspects of client's business and/or specific projects of the client.
- Tapping of new lenders/FIs/DFIs/Impact investors for arranging funding (debt/equity) for mandated client.
- Mapping relevant funding opportunities as per the funding criteria of the lenders.
- Maintaining lender relationships at all levels of the banks/FIs and continuous monitoring of such relationship across all Execution teams.
- Monitoring of the quality of IMs/project notes and other sustainability linked information being relayed to lender, in coordination with other Execution teams of Blend and relevant RM (Origination team).
- Responsibility of getting financing terms from lenders and assist client in getting necessary credit/final approvals through the lender till disbursement; monitoring of execution by other teams for Sustainable financing.
- Preparing client level strategy with Sustainable and Impact development in mind and monitor execution of such strategy at all levels.
- 6 to 15 years of work experience in Corporate Banking - Relationship Management Role.
- Should have exposure in origination.
- Should have strong credit experience.
- Should be able to independently handling transactions end to end.
- Exposure in sourcing and managing social impact mandate/transaction is added advantage.
Interested Prospects can apply with mention of Current Fixed CTC/Expected Fixed CTC and Notice Period Details.