Senior HR Manager at Blend Financial Services Ltd
Views:726 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Blend Financial Services - Senior Manager/AVP - Alternate Capital Markets - Global Advisory (5-10 yrs)
- The role includes providing capital fund raising advisory to Financial Institutions, sovereign and corporate clients across all the major emerging markets including Africa, South & Southeast Asia & CIS countries.
- Driving & managing the deal execution throughout the full lifecycle of wide spectrum of transactions across EMEA, ASIA & CIS markets.
- Candidate will join a highly collaborative team responsible for providing advisory to clients globally for structured debt &, mezz/sub debt , equity, bond raise etc. transactions.
- Create & manage relationships with global banks and funds on the distribution side.
- Help manage outreach and communication with chosen syndicate/distribution partners
- Presenting, discussing, and negotiating with the top brass of these financial institutions to be able to structure and place the transaction.
- Work closely with the management to develop and execute strategies on niche product categories and enhance our service offering.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to independently handle portfolio of clients and funders to drive the revenue growth in line with the business strategy.
- Fundamental credit analysis of the bank and studying the market and peers of the FI to provide key insights to the potential investors across various funding structures.
- Impact investing is one of the key focus areas of the team and preparing an impact analysis of the client and the transaction and presenting it to various impact focused institutions driving the financial inclusion SDG core agenda.