BlackBuck - Unit Revenue Manager - IIT/NIT/VIT/MIT/BITS (0-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Maximize the unit level profitability by driving the right supply procurement through data-based decision-making frameworks and maintaining the adherence to the customer SLAs.
- Design and implement intelligent data frameworks at the unit level for driving the right price to ensure maximum profitability.
- Plan the supply partner network breadth on volume and truck type mix aligned with the business expansion plans.
- Proactively work with supply acquisition and the business development teams to ensure the right network of partners on the platform for driving profitability.
- Drive digitization of the supply procurement process by educating the supply partner network and minimizing the manual interventions.
- Driving smooth operations through cross-functional collaboration with business, supply, and central operations team for real-time resolution of customer issues related to the placement of trucks.
Please Note B.Tech is must for this role.
- Business Acumen - Ability to observe trends in the market, spot and grow a business opportunity
- Analytical Skills - Ability to so the analysis for the revenue numbers on the app and derive the profitability
- Stakeholder management - Collaborate with multiple teams effectively for smooth order fulfillment
- Process Orientation - Drive the execution for the defined process SOPs without deviations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.