Bizongo - Specialist/Consultant - Product Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Role: Digital Marketing/ Product Marketing
Location - Bengaluru
Bizongo is a technology-driven B2B enterprise in the domain of packaging. We are one of the largest B2B ecommerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On the top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and E-commerce. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
Bizongo Artwork Flow is the workflow collaboration tool built for collaboration between packaging and print designers / agencies, Brand Managers, CXOs and packaging professionals.
Bizongo is backed by investments from Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, & International Finance Corporation, and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few. To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
As Digital Marketeer
- To lead digital marketing for our Platforms Bizongo Artwork Flow and Design Square
- Proficiency in managing media and campaigns on on AdWords / search,
- Should be able to manage Search, Display and Social campaigns.
- Proficiency in running ads, maintaining pages, and creating social engagement on Bizongo Website.
- Manage drip marketing campaigns
- Directing content creators to create relevant content in sync with keywords volume to maximize sign up for our Artwork Management Platform (Artwork Flow)
- Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what doesn't in the US/UK market is important.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting to meet performance goals
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal performance goals.
- Proven record of impact in the digital / product/ growth marketing vertical with 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a technology startup
- Strong understanding of paid digital advertising and digital lead generation.
- Good understanding of lead generation through digital channels in offshore locations like US, UK, Australia
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Google Play Dashboard, iOS app analytics, individual SM analytics, HubSpot).
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SEO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.