Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:2224 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Bizongo - Senior Manager - Client Relations (5-7 yrs)
About the role:
The role is to strategically engage with businesses to drive long term partnerships for their procurement of packaging and material handling goods. It also focusses on account management with the purpose to maintain and or retain key and high value clients.
- Research and understand the market through various mediums and create a Sales strategy for targeting prospective buyers.
- Devise a strategy to acquire relevant leads, work on quick onboarding of strategic clients and maintaining the CRM for pipeline aggressively.
- Meet potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieve high client on-boarding rate.
- Focus on accounts management to resolve all issues successfully with clients in the domain of product issues, pricing, logistics, delivery, payment reconciliation and recovery; to ensure a long-term relationship with business partners.
- Understanding company's internal operations, technology, capabilities and targets.
- As the face of the organization, help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
- Good leadership skills with structured thinking.
- Candidate should have previous experience in account management/client relations and packaging product sales.
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 100 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.