Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:5218 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Bizongo - Content Creator (2-3 yrs)
Designation: Content Creator
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Work Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
About the role:
- This role is for a person who loves to create stories and execute them through their content using different communication vessels. It involves understanding our TG and speaking to them through stories. It involves measuring the impact on the audience, taking feedback and incorporating the same in work.
- This role is for a person who likes to communicate a message through stories, loves to write and measure the impact of their work. This role requires using the power of your creativity for commercial/business reasons.
- Develop a video content strategy & set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement, and leads
- Writing video scripts to engage Bizongo's Clients and Seller Partners
- Executing video production by collaborating with different teams
- Creating employer branding content to engage and attract talent to work with Bizongo
- Promoting employer branding content through different social media channels
- Increasing employee social media engagement for organic employer branding
- Creating content for Bizongo properties - social media, blog, website
- Generating campaign ideas to promote our offerings and generating leads through the same
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the employer brand. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Previous experience on video scripts as part of job or college assignments
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure planned execution
- Design sensibility to envision how content will be presented
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side; ability to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound
- Enterprising attitude: Bizongo is built by people who love building things from ground up
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.