Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:867 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Bizongo - Compliance Consultant (4-5 yrs)
Designation: Compliance Consultant
Role: Statutory Compliances and Internal SOP Implementation
- Responsible for managing, supporting and completing the compliances related to business, technical functions as well as Investor Compliances.
- Perform Risk Assessment for functions to identify, evaluate & analyse risk and prepare treatment plan/ SOP and implement the same for mitigation in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Risk and impact register.
- Following up with the business teams and ensuring that the agreements that are sent out from the Legal Department are duly executed by the parties and maintaining records thereof.
- Support and manage Internal and External Audits and arrange to collate the required data from the business/ supporting functions for timely closure.
- Review of existing finance and operations policies/ processes/ SOPs/ and development of new SOPs/ Processes/ Internal guidelines.
- Develop training and awareness material on various financial/ compliance matters and conduct training for relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse internal and statutory audit reports, due diligence reports and initiate activities/ processes to rectify/ comply with the negative remarks/ observations.
- Maintain a central data repository of all Agreements, Legal documents, Banking documentation, Audit Reports, Investor KYC, Investor documentation, Statutory Returns data
- Any other matters/ activities related to any Tax, Legal, Investor and Business compliances
- Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ LL.B. with corporate, environmental and business law exposure.
- Experience Required: 4-5 years- experience in statutory/ financial compliances and business SOP implementation, ESG risk management experience is preferred.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. - We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Opportunity to work with - Linkedin Top Startups- for 2019
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo has raised Series C funding, in addition to our current partners Schroder Adveq.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 300+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.