Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:2822 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Bizongo - Compensation & Benefits Manager - People Success Team (4-6 yrs)
Job Description - Compensation & Benefits Manager, People Success Team
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience: 4-6 Years
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be responsible for compensation and employee benefit plans for Bizongo. This role will provide day-to-day management and oversight of all aspects of compensation and employee benefits functions including developing, standardizing and implementation of initiatives and strategies consistent with the overall market. The individual will be an advisor and subject matter expert, to provide inputs to leadership at Bizongo and ensures effective design and management of all aspects of compensation and benefit plans across Bizongo.
Key Responsibility Areas -
- Manage competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs and arrangements through periodic benchmarking and participation in market surveys.
- Provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Manage broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus and equity planning.
- Periodically review Bizongo's employee benefit plans, programs, and arrangements to ensure market competitiveness.
- Review and manage other policies governing employees, including leave of absence, flexible work policy, etc.
- Research best practices through surveys and other sources of industry information. Oversee the effective use of market data to recommend competitive, innovative and cost-effective compensation and benefit plans.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Compensation, benefits and/or HR certifications desirable.
- 4- 6 years of experience in Human Resources with exposure to various incentive compensation and employee benefit plan models.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs.
- Experience to manage change within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills matched with strong communication skills required to translate technical concepts into clear direction and guidance.
- Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly competent in benchmarking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
Flexible Work hours
Work from Home
Casual Dress Code
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.