Bizongo - Chief of Staff (10-15 yrs)
Designation - Chief of Staff
Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Provide necessary counsel to the CEO and leadership team
- Assist the CEO in facilitating effective decision-making
- Coordinate the execution of strategic and new initiatives
- Participate in regular reviews with the leadership team to discuss potential pain points and issues
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Ensure all issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Identify potential opportunities for Bizongo to grow exponentially
- Investor Relations - Develop investment opportunities by interacting with investors
- Lead the business intelligence team and utilize them for effective decision making
- Strategic Initiatives - Revenue strategy planning, margin optimization, recoveries and cash flow management
- Good leadership skills with structured thinking
- Project Management Skills
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, a sound understanding of business principles.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision.
- Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.