Birlasoft - Legal Lawyer (7-13 yrs)
Overall Responsibilities :
1. Drawing up, vetting and negotiating low to high complexity commercial contracts with third parties/ Clients such as Master Services Agreements, RFPs, Procurement Agreements, Licensing, 2. Transactional Agreements, SOWs etc.
3. Ensuring compliance with requested service contracts with ability to spot and suggest concrete contract changes based on customers other contracts or general industry benchmarks or practices.
4. Risk assessment of proposals and contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of Legal and Contracts.
5. Should be conversant with all the labour laws and Should be well conversant with all the major civil and criminal laws
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Lawyers with 7-13 years of relevant contracting experience (working in commercial contracts team, as an in-house counsel in a corporation, or law firms)
2. Strong legal and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
3. Keen commercial acumen with respect to the contracting lifecycle
4. Practical and simple problem solving approach;
5. Ability to work on different contracts management applications and platforms
6. Good understanding and experience of dealing across cultures
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to get on the calls with clients
8. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective relationships at all organizational levels
9. Highly motivated, independent and confident with strong team skills and quality mindset;
10. Should have the ability to use MS Word, Power Point and Excel effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.