Assistant Manager at Birlasoft
Views:4323 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Birlasoft - Lead/Senior Manager - Presales - Pharma/Media/Logistic/Industrial Unit (8-12 yrs)
Part of the US$ 1.6 billion CK Birla Group, Birlasoft is a leading global IT solutions provider, with micro-vertical focus across Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Lease & Lending, Insurance & Re-insurance and Aerospace & Defense. Committed to build long-term partnerships, our team of over 4000 IT professionals drive business possibilities for clients and help them stay ahead of competition. Our portfolio of IT services includes CRM, Quality Assurance & Testing, Enterprise Application Services and specialized IT Services that include Advanced Analytics, Mobility and Cloud Solutions.
About CK Birla Group
The CK Birla Group is a US$1.6 billion diversified conglomerate that over the years has developed a strong footprint in manufacturing, engineering, technology, hospitals and education. With over 20,000 employees, 27 manufacturing facilities and a customer base that includes some of the world's best-known companies, CK Birla Group's businesses are present across five continents.
For more information visit www.ckbirlagroup.com
Enterprise Application Services, Application Development and Migration, Quality Assurance and Testing Services, ERP and CRM Services, Mobility Services, Advanced Analytics Services, Cloud Services, and Content Management Solutions
Company Size 1,001-5,000 employees
Information Technology and Services
Designation - Presales lead / Sr manager
Domain exp- Media/ Pharma
1. Candidate should be from IT Services (Application Development, Support & Maintenance, and System Integration etc.) industry.
2. Expertise in assessing qualification of sales opportunities
3. Expertise in preparing MSA, NDA and SOW documents
4. Expertise in writing Proposals / RFPs / RFIs, business documents and mapping the solution and complete proposal with customer's requirement.
5. Experience of coordinating with different teams such as solution teams, delivery, SL, HR, Finance and legal etc. to prepare complete proposal and tracking the inputs.
6. Good Knowledge of Application Maintenance and Support concepts, solutions, estimation and ITIL processes to provide ASM solutions.
7. Experienced in preparing marketing collateral.
8. Candidate should have excellent communication, presentation and written skills, especially in proposal writing.
9. Assists sales team to develop and implement account penetration strategies and account specific sales plans.
10. Strong team player and a positive attitude.
11. Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking.
TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.