Executive at Birlasoft
Views:1197 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Birlasoft - Associate Director - HR Effectiveness (15-19 yrs)
- Accountable for the development of HR technology strategy for the organization.
- Lead and set the strategic direction and development of the HR Technology domain to ensure alignment with business strategy both on short and long term
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders in HR, Technology, Data & Analytic and other relevant functions
- Explain the impact new technology will have on overall financial goals, with an awareness of what's going on inside the business - and outside it.
- Identify ways technology solutions can be applied to support business strategies and improve business processes.
- Assist in requirements elaboration, and ensure products and services are aligned and implemented to meet business needs.
- Partner with functional units and Systems Consultants team to communicate and clarify functional needs to internal HR Technology teams, vendor resources, contribute to development of long-range systems plans and architecture
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing team
- Keep abreast with emerging trends and industry best practices in the HR Technology Domain and their relevance and viability of application in the organizational context
- 15 -18 years
- HR Experience of 5+ years preferable as HR generalist but with keen interest in process, technology and data
- Experience in all phases of HCM IT system development Life Cycle, including use of formal requirement documentation and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and lead teams consisting of both employees and vendor resources in multiple locations and time zones.
- Ability to effectively influence peers and leaders
- Understanding of Organizational Change Management and Quality Assurance processes.
- Ability to problem solve, including analysing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions.
- Application experience specific to this position includes, but is not limited to, Human Capital Management (HCM) and related Applications Core HR, Employee and Manager Self Service, HR Portal, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Benefits Administration, Payroll Interface, ePerformance and HR Tech tools
Technical /Functional Capabilities:
Business Process Reengineering Skills
HR Technologies & Platforms
Knowledge of quality processes including Lean, Six Sigma
Executive Presence ,Strong communication/interpersonal skills
Strong Requirement Documentation skills
Strong Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, MS Word
Knowledge of SDLC ( Agile & Waterfall Methodologies )