Birlasoft - Application Security Lead (10-15 yrs)
Skills/Technology Required :
- Application Security/Source code/Manual Code/Pier code review experience of 5 years is a must
- Ability to provide compliance/security related facilitation to internal project activities
- Good grasping ability of new tools, controls and policies for driving implementation
- Exposure to information security, control & compliance & Application security landscape
- Very strong coordination skills across all levels of resources
- Work very closely with the functional and delivery representatives
- Having prior experience on AST like IBM Security AppScan, Webinspect, Checkmarks etc
- Proven customer focus with an ability to deliver to challenging deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coordination with the various Project teams for the implementation of the Secure Software Delivery practices
- Ensure data capture of the applicable metrics
- Support the Application security team with the necessary MIS reports
- Run, Analyse App-scan tool and drive compliance
- Support with data necessary for various dashboards and updates with Leadership and Client
- Facilitate Corrective /preventive actions
- Coordinate proactively with various stakeholders for the smooth functioning of the Program initiatives
- Facilitate and handhold Project teams in understanding the compliance requirements
- Master/Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Applications or an equivalent degree in Information Technology from a reputed university
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in Application Security / IT Project Management / Security Operations / Application Vulnerability Management / IT Risk, etc.
- Familiarity with security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, ITGC, NIST, etc.
- Should have experience of working in IT security function of a large scale Indian / MNC organizations.
- Exposure to audit and risk management.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.