HR Manager at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:1398 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Bira 91 - Senior Manager - Draft Operations - Cold Equipment (8-14 yrs)
Sr.Manager - Draft Operations (Cold Equipment)
Summary of the Position :
This position is a link between Key Accounts & Supply Chain; it helps to create & maintain the smooth draft operations PAN India.
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Planning & Operations:
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Smooth Operations for draft machines PAN India or Globally.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Scheduling, Installation, Go-Live, maintenance, sanitation of Draft Machines.
- Coordination with draft vendors for the timely maintenance of machines.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Planning for Divisional Draft Sales fulfillment.
- Ensure that all equipment and appliances needed by the customer team members are available and in good condition to enable smooth flow of operations and customer satisfactions
- Responsible for R&D for machines & Equipment Features.
2. Customer Service & Relationship :
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Review customer complaints
- Track escalated customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
3. Training & Coaching :
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Assistance to team members whom are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by putting them through and giving them personal coaching
Qualification and Skill Set :
- Any Graduate/post graduate with experience of 8-12 years of experience in maintenance in refrigeration or cold equipment handling in Alco-Bev or Beverage Industry
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills