DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:2309 Applications:1039 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1006
Bira 91 - General Manager - Direct Procurement (4-8 yrs)
The individual will be accountable for managing entire portfolio of Beer/Direct Procurement for Bira 91. Individual will be defining the sourcing strategy of materials and services for the company in direct area within the cost and payment term targets and at the same time ensuring good quality and services
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Planning & Forecasting :
- Lead & execute the strategic procurement plan
- Strategically develop and implement category strategies covering Capex Brewery, RM/ PM, Utility & consumables, Services, Repair &Maintenance
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ensure last mile delivery for Beer/Direct Procurement
- Ensure supplier reliability
- To lead techno commercial negotiations & create a repository of pricing templates.
- Ensuring compliances with partnering with legal & user departments.
- To support internal & external audit related to direct procurement
- Responsible for aggressive cost management through bringing efficiency as well as continually identifying & implementing cost savings opportunities and best practices.
- Aggressive cost management of the spend with associated price variance risk on a significant scale.
- Achieve Revenue from scrap sales and COGS goals
- Gross margin drive contribution through COGS (including returnable bottle management)
- Least cost sourcing model - Optimize the delivered cost for the direct material through different levers such as price negotiations, alternate vendor development, defining share of business, alternate product development etc.
Vendor and customer Management:
- Managing vendor relationship by providing them best of the client experience
- lead periodic performance (quality, service, commercials) reviews with all the key vendors.
- Periodic and annual check on the vendor contracts
- Ensuring contractual terms of the vendors and managing their grievances
- Monitor S&D of all materials for proactive business decision and ensuring price inflation.
- Management of high degree of price volatility associated with commodity markets
Process Improvement :
- Compliance to Internal SOP's & Adherence to Govt rules & Regulations.
- Define and optimize the working capital requirement for the category through managing vendor credit terms, required inventory levels and vendor managed inventory
- Key input provider in plant certifications & Plant Audits.
- Requirement of costs, service and quality to better support our organization
- Adherence to Reporting Dashboards & KPIs
New product development & Innovation :
- Drive strategic procurement that align to the overall new liquid strategy
- Identify vendors with a global landscape aligned to innovations as per the overall brewing and new products strategy
- Key Contributor for any new product development & Innovation.
- Liable for driving innovations to support the business (new materials, new products, alternate products etc.)
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET:
- Strong purchasing/ Negotiation skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of manufacturing practices will be preferred
- Initiative for self-management and self-starting on projects and tasks