DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:4163 Applications:1091 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:612
Bira 91 - General Manager - Demand & Supply Planning (7-10 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
This position will be responsible for the implementation & running of Demand planning, Network planning, Production & Distribution planning for Bira 91. In addition to it, She/he will work with Sales team & Manufacturing team to define and maintain the inventory norms across all storage locations to ensure the agreed service level within defined cost parameters.
Further he will facilitate the demand review process with cross functional groups across all Bira91 brands. The candidate will use data gathered from Sales/distribution to develop meaningful analysis and recommendations to support business decisions. The candidate will work closely with the sales and manufacturing teams to ensure proper supply is available to support market demand.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive S&OPs meetings by coordinating with Sales team, FP&A team, and Manufacturing team & to utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to finalize the sales and production plans.
- Manage inventory health including stock availability, replenishment, and ageing
- Manage product availability across all locations as per plan while minimizing expiries
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery
- Assist in supply risk assessment and mitigation activities & notify customers on any delays
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges
- Drive network optimization projects to optimize the total cost to serve on an ongoing basis while ensuring the pre-defined service level are met
- Development of RCCP (rough cut capacity planning) on rolling basis to optimize the capacity utilization and maximize the service level and profitability
- Drive Annual Business Planning with respect to overall gamut of Supply Chain
- Responsible for implementation of IT/IS systems (Planning tools) to automate planning processes with a long-term horizon.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET:
- Bachelors and masters graduate (MBA preferred)
- 7 to 10 years of proven experience in Supply Chain planning in Consulting, or FMCG Industry.
- Strong working knowledge in inventory management & distribution
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for planning
- Exposure to a planning tool will be preferred
- Proficiency in advanced excel is a must
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, R, Python etc is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills