Biostatistician/Statistical Clinical Researcher - Healthcare (3-20 yrs)
Bio Stats/ Biostatistician/ Statistical Clinical Researcher
- Evaluates research concepts to develop appropriate statistical methods of analysis
- Reviews protocols, writes statistical sections and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) for assigned studies
- Determines methods of statistical analysis and applies statistical techniques to determine measures of central tendency, correlation, sample size, significance of difference, etc.
- Run statistical analysis for clinical trials, clinical research.
- Reviews CRFs and ensures complete data collection for analysis
- Runs randomization lists
- Prepares tables, charts, and graphs showing the results of statistical analysis
- Performs specialized statistical analysis involving correlation equations for multi-factorial variances and regression equations.
- Discusses study conduct and results with physicians and sponsors
- Detailed knowledge of SAS programming and procedures and other statistical software; writes edit checks in SAS; validates SAS programs