Biocon - General Manager - Downstream Processing API (15-20 yrs)
- Experience in downstream operations of biologic, small-molecule fermentation, peptide products
- Hands on experience on various purification, extraction, isolation (lyophilization) techniques
- Ability to guide and handle a team of about 50 chemists
- Experience in QbD, DOE based approach
- Working knowledge in IP and regulatory
- Knowledge of GMP, technology transfer and process validation
- Experience in handling OOS/OOT and other investigations
- Experience in reviewing DMF's and handling/responding to regulatory deficiencies
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- B. Tech/M.Tech/PhD in Chemical Engineering/ Bioprocess Engineering with more than 10 years of relevant experience in Downstream Processing
- Key strength shall be to provide efficient leadership for the technical and scientific team of people.
- Ability to communicate and influence to achieve delivery of objectives often to tight deadlines.
- To be able to maintain healthy rapport with internal & external stake-holders.
- Business acumen, Interpersonal Skills, and Result Orientation is something person must have.
- Thrive to achieve overall business goals for the organization with passion & self-motivation.