Biocon - Financial Analyst/MIS Analyst - Commercial Finance (0-3 yrs)
Financial Analyst/MIS Analyst - Commercial Finance
Biocon Biologics is a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, an innovation led global biopharmaceuticals company. Biocon Biologics is engaged in developing high quality, affordable biosimilars that can expand access to a cutting-edge class of therapies to patients globally.
About the Function:
We believe in creating a team that is not only best in class and sets new benchmarks but more importantly understands that a TEAM mean Together Everyone Achieves More. At Biocon Biologics, Finance is one of the major pillars and an essential ingredient to a successful business More particularly, commercial finance team partners with global commercial, operations, regulatory and legal teams to ensure timely identification and fulfilment of demand for our drugs across the globe and provides critical finance support to the organizational objectives.
Key responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, budgetary planning, forecasting and analysis for commercial function including sales, COGS and profitability
- Partner with global commercial teams by providing data driven financial and business insights - Work closely with operational and cross functional teams and support timely fulfilment of demand
- Evaluate and mitigate financial risks of new business opportunities
- Support business case preparation for entry into new geographies
- Develop and maintain MIS reporting by collating and analysing finance/ operational data pertaining to commercial activities
- Partner in ensuring commercial activities meet and improve key performance indicators
- Prepare yearly/ quarterly budget and drive the process of forecasting
- Perform in-depth variance analysis of deviations from comparative period/ budgets for sales and expense line items.
- Support the team to collaborate with commercial teams, to estimate the spends and resource allocation to strategic initiatives
Note : 1. CA 2020 & 2021 Passout.
2. Articleship relating to Stat Audit, Financial Planning will be an added advantage