Biocon - Company Secretary - Finance Division (12-20 yrs)
Looking for a Company Secretary who has rich experience in secretarial functions, who has in-depth knowledge of various laws and can provide timely advice to the Board and Management on various aspects of regulatory and Governance matters applicable to the
Statutory Compliance Related matters:
- In-depth knowledge of various laws such as Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (Listing obligations and Disclosure Requirements), Regulations, 2015, SEBI (Share based Employee Benefits), Regulations, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations), SEBI Substantial Acquisition and Takeover Regulations, FEMA and ensure necessary compliances.
- Ensuring compliances relating to SEBI Listing Regulations, stock exchanges quarterly compliances and the regulatory filings to SEBI;
- Maintaining of Statutory Registers prescribed under Companies Act, 2013;
- Ensure filing of various statutory forms prescribed under Companies Act with MCA;
- Ensuring compliance related Secretarial Standards and amendment thereof;
- Ensue timely intimation with the Stock exchange any other regulatory authority, if any;
- Regulatory compliances with other statutory authorities, if any.
- Interaction with ROC, RBI, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, Banks, Regulatory Authorities, etc. to ensure smooth flow of business operations.
- Interaction with internal various departments, Statutory, Internal and Secretarial Auditors
Conduct of Board Meeting & Related Matters:
- Ensure successful conduct of the Board and Committee meeting.
- Ensure timely preparation of agenda, notes to agenda and other related documents for Board and Board Committee Meetings;
- Ensure timely preparation and circulation of minutes of Board & Board Committee
- Update Board on regulatory updates on regular basis and compliance thereto.
- Ensure Coordination with various departments for smooth conduct of Board meeting.
Conduct of Shareholders Meeting & Related Matter:
- Ensure successful conduct of the General meeting.
- Ensure Coordination with various departments for smooth conduct of General meeting.
- Ensure timely preparation of Directors Report, Corporate Governance Report and other allied annexure of the Annual Report;
- Co-ordinate with Chairperson and other Board members for successful conduct of General meeting;
- Advice management on any seeking shareholders- approval through Postal ballot, if required.
- Drafting of minutes and filing of various forms with MCA as required;
- Compliance related to AGM/EGM/Postal Ballot.
Handling of ESOP, Audit and Shareholders related matters:
- Can handle of Stock options related matter including grant and allotment of shares, consulting with employees and compliances thereunder;
- Handle various audits such as Secretarial Audit, Internal Audit, ESOP and CG Audit;
- Handling activities like dividend activities, Issue of securities and any other corporate action;
- Maintenance of statutory documents related to subsidiary (ies).
- Monitoring of investor's grievance related to IPO refund, Unclaimed Dividend, and non-receipt of Annual report etc.