HR Executive at Bijnis
Views:700 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
bijnis - VP - Data Analytics (10-16 yrs)
About Us :
bijnis.com began in 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the manufacturing landscape of India. With a team of 1500(1k Cluster guys) we are working towards the digital transformation of business in the manufacturing industry across domains like Footwear, Apparel, Textile, Accessories etc. We are backed by investors such as Info Edge (Naukri.com), Matrix Partners, Sequoia, Water Bridge Ventures and select Industry leaders.
Today, we have enabled 4000+ Manufacturers to digitize their distribution channel. bijnis || VP-Data Analytics
Base Location: Delhi | Reporting: Co-Founder
The role would be suited to a candidate having experiences in data science and analytics field - developing models, rules and algorithms from structured and unstructured sources and performing deep-dive analysis to derive data-driven decisions.
- Proven track records in building and deploying analytic solutions that have created significant value for customers and additional revenue based on new business models.
- Experience in building dynamic dashboard (eg Tableau, Power BI) for business stakeholders will be an absolute must.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement Machine Learning algorithms, rules and rapid prototypes from big data sets that will be fed into various business programs.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to solve various business problems arising from marketing, dynamic incentive programs, and campaign management.
- Help built a strategy and roadmap of analytics solutions that will position bijnis as leading in this field.
- Build and automate intuitive dashboards that help visualize and answer complex business problems.
- Managing risks and regulatory issues associated in data analytics solutions.
- Design and monitor A / B testing and various engagement activities.
- Creating effective dashboards for business stakeholders.
- Apply and ensure data governance framework.
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science, engineering or analytical discipline, e.g. mathematics, statistics, IT, economics, finance, accounting.
- 10 years working experience in data analytics or business intelligence units, preferably in scalable startups.
- Knowledge of a variety of predictive models, machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques, e.g. logistic regression, decision tree, clustering, neural networks, support vector machines, principal component analytics, natural language processing.
- Proficiency across the core statistical toolsets (SQL, SAS, R, Python), data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Analytical mind with sound business insights. Ability to translate the business problems and requirements into analytics solutions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit.
Job Location - South Delhi, New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.