HR Executive at Bijnis
Views:420 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
bijnis - Senior Product Manager - Finance System (4-7 yrs)
Sr. Product Manager - Finance
Base Location : Delhi
Reporting : Founders
Ideal Profile :
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment.
- Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It's great, but not required, if you have :
- Experience in working on high volume transactional environment
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university is a plus
In this role, you will :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes around financial clarity to be given to factories and Buyers on the platform.
- Improve the payments experience of retailers and factories around payment gateway, refunds and seller payouts in terms of convenience and better cash flows for the customer.
- Design financial systems to be able to accommodate frequently changing policies and pricing terms and build reconciliation protocols.
- Drive charter of financial products for factories.
- Build use cases and drive execution around services that lead to high adoption and retailer retention on the platform such as Wallets, Credit etc.
- Improve & automate Internal financial processes for large scale ecommerce environment
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in times to come
- Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
- Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
- Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
- Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries