HR Executive at Bijnis
Views:92 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
bijnis - Lead - Software Engineering (8-12 yrs)
bijnis.com began in 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the manufacturing landscape of India. With a team of 1500(1k Cluster guys) we are working towards the digital transformation of business in the manufacturing industry across domains like Footwear, Apparel, Textile, Accessories etc. We are backed by investors such as Info Edge (Naukri.com), Matrix Partners, Sequoia, Water Bridge Ventures and select Industry leaders.
Today, we have enabled 4000+ Manufacturers to digitize their distribution channel.
Base Location: New Delhi | Reporting: CTO
Job Title : Engineering Lead
Job Duties :
- Engineering Lead responsibilities include to lead a team of high-performing software developers to design, develop and deliver as per business requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders to execute the vision of the team. Ensure that the team follows all the processes and that the deliverables are of the highest quality. Build a world-class team by inspiring and mentoring the team, hiring the best & setting high development standards. May be assigned other tasks and duties related to achieving departmental and company goals.
- Setting a technology focused vision to enable the company to become the best in B2B space
- Building a framework and infrastructure to protect the company's proprietary, confidential and sensitive information.
- Ensuring that the technology team's resources and capabilities are able to meet the company' short-term and long-term technology needs.
- Outlining the technology research and development work and ensuring that it is in line with the company's vision.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all the technology features / work as per the technology roadmap.
- Making all the executive decisions on company's technology requirements that will impact the company's current and future operations.
- Ensuring a sustainable and scalable code base, database structure and infrastructure (server management etc.).
- Training and supporting the technology team members to deliver a seamless customer experience, coding standards, and deployment procedures.
- Should have 8-12 years of total hardcore development experience with multiple programming language (Node JS/Python).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Understanding/ Keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Hands-on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on an ecommerce website, ERP and a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing business environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Should have strong knowledge of LAMP stack.
- Should have strong knowledge of AWS, GIT (or any other code versioning tool) and any task management tool.
- Should have worked on mobile applications and REST/SOAP APIs.
- Should have set up SOLR/ElasticSearch, Memcache/Redis and Load Balancers.
- Should have worked on Agile framework.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans/technology roadmaps.
- Hands-on expertise in web technologies and a deep understanding of concepts like OOPs, Cloud computing & relational databases.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.