Assistant Manager TA at Bijak
Views:165 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Bijak - Creative Director (8-12 yrs)
A creative mind with hands on experience, who can manage the end-to-end creative process from concept to completion and able to translate the marketing objectives and communications into clear visual properties.
Are you a hands-on creative person, a combination of creative doer, a conceptual powerhouse and team leader? Are you ready to be a part of a team that works towards disrupting the Agri-Tech space? If you've gained your experience in advertising with strong brand thinking and looking to try something new in one of India's fastest growing brands, this is your opportunity.
- Opportunity to lead and nurture a well-established growing team of Designers, VideoEditors, Illustrators, Content Creators to deliver creative breakthrough content
- Define & Streamline the visual communications and brand standards for the organization
- Dedication to craft from idea to execution, lead the creative developments for all key initiatives. Experience in managing the creative process through External ad agencies, Freelancers, Internal teams
- Deep understanding of different Marketing verticals - Digital, Performance, Brand, CRM, Social Media etc.
- Manage multiple deliverables at one time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong ability to sell concepts to senior and executive level stakeholders. Develop a strong cross-functional relationship with Product, Operations, Sales, Marketing teams to develop the right strategy and gain consumer insights that drive the best creative execution. Must Have 8+ years of relevant professional experience driving compelling brand creative strategy and execution with advertising agency, digital agency, in-house product creative team. 4+ years of experience in building, inspiring and shaping a full fledge creative team
- Experience in managing creative processes through external ad agencies, internal teams and freelancers
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills Bachelor's/Masters degree or equivalent professional experience in the relevant field
About the Company -
Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India's Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading.
Since launch, Bijak has expanded across 22 states, 400regions, and 80+ commodities. We currently have a team of 100+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory. Bijak product B2B traders, who control 80% of India's USD 300 Bn Agri value chain, have limited access to technology, information, and credit. Bijak helps these customers/MSMEs discover each other along with the counter party's rating so that customers can transact with minimal friction by accessing Bijak's layer of trust & reliability. The suppliers and buyers are not just able to transact or discover each other but are also able to find out meta-data of each other to make a faster & reliable transaction through the application.
Values we appreciate
First-principles - Independently being able to formulate a particular problem & coming up with a solution based on first principles thinking
Grit - Showing resilience & courage during tough times to tackle any mammoth problem
Native capability - Having a high standard of native capability in their area of expertise
Humility - We welcome candidates who are grounded and humble with our various stakeholders
Hunger - Always looking to refine their skill-set, knowledge, and network for the dual betterment of their career and company