Biddano - Zonal Operations Manager - Supply Chain Expert/Entrepreneur (7-10 yrs)
Zonal Operations Manager
Biddano is a technology driven solution for organizing the B2B healthcare supply chain. The company is eliminating inefficiencies in the material flow formed due to extreme fragmentation in the sector.
As leaders, our vision is to enhance availability and accessibility of healthcare through technology and efficient supply chain.
Biddano is seeking an ambitious Supply Chain Expert/Entrepreneur (Operations Leader) to be part of our core leadership team. Someone who is energetic & creative with a go-getter attitude and strong focus driven.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
A start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. Ultimately, he/she ensures our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycles. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- To quickly and responsibly operate a profitable and sustainable logistics business that will compete effectively in the market as well as with e-commerce giants, and other market players.
- Develop short and long-term operational strategies and tactics for growth.
- Develop and manage budgets for operations, supply chain and inventories.
- Develop and manage supply chain strategies to ensure continuity and maintain margins
- Recruit, manage and develop personnel to support business growth
- Develop a culture of success and employee/customer satisfaction
- Supply chain expert- Creative
- Visionary- Analytical
- Excellent planner- Highly organized
- Responsive- Excellent manager
- Adaptable - Decisive
- Minimum 7 - 10 years in logistics management/Pharma Industry in developing and implementing successful business strategies
- Proven ability to meet budget, revenue, and profit goals
- Experience in building and managing a successful team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.